There are many advanced skincare treatments for beauty lovers looking to eliminate the skin’s damaged external layers to disclose the smooth and attractive skin beneath. But these treatments will cause patients to face discomfort and require more time for recovery. For individuals looking for an easy and efficient way to get healthy and attractive skin, the VI Peel offers a distinctive option. Not your average chemical peel, the VI Peel can highly enhance the skin’s texture irrespective of the type of skin. Containing a distinctive combination of ingredients, this treatment is one of the ideal options for enhancing skin tone and texture. You will be happier without the requirement of any extra preparations and a strong blend of peeling agents will make the skin feel rejuvenated.
About VI peel:
The VI Peel is intended to peel the damaged surface layer of the facial skin using unique chemical reactions. This VI peel functions by developing micro-damage to the top layer of the skin leading to peeling of the skin and encouraging the growth of tissue. If discomfort is your reason of concern, then VI peel helps you out with an anesthetic to reduce the issues. Once the top dead skin is eliminated, healthy and attractive skin is revealed. During the Vi Peel, a precise chemical mixture is applied to your skin that induces controlled damage to the skin surface causing the skin to peel off gradually. To maintain the skin results, you will need to follow the instructions for your skin experts carefully. This treatment is effective in reducing the variety of skin issues like hyperpigmentation and melasma but also useful in reversing sun damage and reversing the signs of aging. It is highly beneficial in enhancing the skin structures to eliminate the skin scars and enhance the production of collagen and elastin.
Different types of VI peels:
- VI Peel (standard) is employed for first-time patients with sensitive skin looking for defensive treatment. VI Peels aid in reducing the early signs of aging and even the scratchy skin surface. VI Peel is a maintenance peel comprising phenol, retinoic acid, salicylic acid, vitamin C, and trichloroacetic acid (TCA).
- VI Peel Advanced is precisely formulated for maturing skin type and increases the growth of collagen suitable for the betterment of aging skin, wrinkles, and fine lines. VI Peel Advanced is made from Phenol, Retinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, vitamin C and TCA.
- VI Peel with Precision Plus is ideal for patients facing discoloration issues. This VI peel functions by working on issues like sun damage, UV-generated pigmentation, melasma, sun issues, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. VI Peel with Precision Plus consists of ingredients like TCA, Phenol Salicylic Acid, retinoic acid, vitamin C, and hydroquinone kojic acid.
- VI Peel Purify is a peel perfect for active acne, breakout-prone skin, oily and congested skin, and even acne. VI Peel Purify contains TCA, Phenol, Salicylic Acid, Retinoic Acid, vitamin C, benzoyl peroxide, kojic acid, Hydrocortisone.
- VI Peel Purify with Precision Plus mainly functions on deep acne and acne scarring. If you suffer from issues of excess oil on the skin, acne caused due to hormonal fluctuations, hyperpigmentation, adults, acne scars, etc. Ingredients in VI Peel with Precision Plus are a mixture of TCA, Phenol, salicylic acid, retinol acid, vitamin C, benzoyl peroxide, hydroquinone, Kojic acid, Hydrocortisone.
Why is VI peel so popular?
- As traditional VI peels can cause some amount of pain or discomfort in patients, VI peel is a virtually painless procedure. Some patients will observe a very minimal irritation during the procedure which is very mild and fades off in few seconds.
- Regular chemical peels or other kinds of treatment will need more skin preparations leading to the procedure. VI skin peel will not require any extreme skin preparations making it best for people with an active lifestyle.
- Another major benefit of this procedure is no downtime after the completion. Chemical peels generally involve issues like swelling that takes around a week to subside, causing people to hold back from going back to their normal routine. The VI peel needs no downtime letting patients go back to their normal lives. A little bit of moisturizer will help in enhancing the skin after the skin begins to peel-off.
- This procedure offers efficient results in just one session but may require multiple ones for getting more refined results. The results can be long-lasting if you take proper care of the skin as per instructions.
- This treatment is the best standalone procedure for your skin but can also use to complement other skin treatments like injectables, fillers, lasers, and other aesthetic procedures. The VI Peel enhances the overall skin’s texture while offering a distinct glow that lasts for longer.
Any side effects?
There is some amount of minor side effects with VI peel including mild stinging experience initially during the process. But it will fade off within no time and will not be a thing to concern when performed by an experienced professional. Skin will feel slightly yellow, tan, or red color immediately after the peel. After a couple of days, the skin will appear stiff without any extreme signs except the pigmented regions looking darker. Around day 3 the skin will start to peel with the initial signs of skin peeling. After a week from the procedure, the skin will be peeled off completely showing great improvement.
A VI Peel is a medical-grade peel that is slightly different than the regular Chemical peel. It can enhance the skin’s tone and texture with long-term results when performed under expert supervision like Suvita medical aesthetics. We consist of an experienced and talented team that understands the requirements of every individual and develops a customized treatment schedule. We offer several advanced aesthetic treatments involving Botox, Dysport, Dermal Fillers, Micro-needling, PRP hair rejuvenation, and CoolSculpting with wellness services including B-12 shots, IV vitamin injections, and HCG medical weight loss. Suvita medical aesthetics offers the right guidance, hygienic care, and suggestions to achieve genuine results.