You may be following a strict diet with a rigorous workout routine without getting significant benefit in shedding the stubborn fat from your body. You are scared about surgical procedures like liposuctions due to their invasive nature and huge downtimes. With the advancements in non-invasive treatments, you don’t have to fear going under the knife. CoolSculpting is such a non-surgical cooling treatment that has significant improvement to eliminate stubborn fat without cutting the skin. It is a versatile procedure that can be done in few mins and is helpful for the majority of fast-paced individuals.
- CoolSculpting is a fat-freezing procedure that is performed highly across the globe in multiple countries. It is a leading non-invasive fat reduction technology that includes no downtime and is approved by FDA. The patient can go back to his routine immediately after a CoolSculpting procedure. The CoolSculpting device freezes the unwanted fat cells to around -9C for around 35 to 75 minutes. Once these fat cells are frozen, they will die, and no other cells like skin, nerves, or muscle cells, are impacted during the treatment.
- During a CoolSculpting treatment, a variety of shapes and sizes of applicators are kept over a gel pad to safeguard the skin from being frozen and getting damaged. This placement is done for precise amounts of time, and specific temperatures. This device will have a cooling effect on the skin at the initial stages of its activation but will gradually ease after some time. As the machine completes its intended task, the skin specialist will massage the target regions to break down the crystallized fat cells. The minimal amounts of lumps that may be formed during the procedure will be negated after performing a gentle massage.
- This message transfers the damaged fat cells and constantly moves them so that they do not accumulate fat even during the process of their death. Damaged fat cells are destroyed in about 2-3 days, and will be removed from the body by the metabolic process. Within a couple of months, there will be a natural definition in the target region. CoolSculpting fat reduction procedure will gradually give a natural look like the fat cells that have gone cannot come back. The remaining minimal number of fat cells will compress leading to a reduction in the fat layers.
- After the completion of the CoolSculpting procedure, there will be the formation of small crystals in the fat cells that will be overshadowed by other cells and eventually leading to their death. This process will be on for still more weeks when the dead fat cells are broken down and flushed out of the body via the lymph system. This natural process will happen gradually over few days without the need for any specific diet or exercise in that target region. It is possible since the freezing of fat cells happens at a high temperature than other cell types.
Does CoolSculpting work?
- CoolSculpting is proven to be effective for eliminating fat from target regions of the body and has fewer side effects than other invasive treatments like liposuction.
- Even though this treatment of Coolsculpting removes fat from target regions it is not magic. People must not think of this as a fat removal procedure that can work on large chunks of fat in other regions.
- Other factors like lifestyle will play a major role in deciding the long-term effects. If you follow a sedentary lifestyle with unhealthy eating, the effects will not be as expected.
- CoolSculpting will not have a direct impact on tightening the sagging skin issues.
- CoolSculpting is will not address the underlying reasons for the accumulation of unwanted fat. A patient who is suffering from other health issues like diabetes, hypertension, thyroid, or other issues may regain the fat after the procedure.
- People considering CoolSculpting must understand those stubborn areas of fat could be potential indicators of underlying health conditions. So, it is key to have a thorough discussion with your doctor before deciding on any such treatments.
- This procedure may have adverse reactions if performed by an inexperienced professional.
- An individual must understand the advantages and also possible risks of these procedures, which may differ between individuals.
Who does CoolSculpting work for?
- CoolSculpting is not ideal for all individuals everyone and is not a treatment for overweight problems. This procedure is best for eliminating a small amount of fat in small that is unaffected to other weight-loss efforts like a good diet and strenuous exercise.
- CoolSculpting is a safe and impactful treatment for reducing body fat among many but there are few exceptions. People who are suffering from any aggressive health issues may face the risk of risky complications.
- Patients with declining immune systems are not suited candidates for procedures like CoolSculpting. Some health conditions weaken the capability of the body to handle freezing temperatures and pose the risk of medical complications.
Any side effects?
- Even though the procedure is considered safe, there may be few minor side effects. During the process, there may be a tingling sensation on the skin and a freezing effect on the target region. After this, the muscles will have a similar sore effect as exercising.
- Swelling, bruising, and skin sensitivity at the target region are usual side effects of CoolSculpting., The region will be stiff for some days and after 4 weeks you will see a reduction of fat. Some people have also complained about nerve pain after the procedure but only in rare cases.
- A very rare complication of paradoxical fat hyperplasia is caused in patients. This is a reverse case where the total amount of fat cells in the treatment region increases instead of decreasing with more probability in men.
Suvita medical aesthetics is a reliable and experienced center that is experts in aesthetic, beauty, and wellness services. The skilled team will treat every individual with exceptional care and aid them to meet their precise beauty and wellness goals.