People across the globe are looking for new ways of reducing weight and looking fit easily. CoolSculpting is a cutting-edge procedure that promotes mild weight loss in selective regions with natural-looking results. It has emerged as a new hope as an alternative procedure like liposuction as it negates fat cells in target areas of the body. Even though this treatment has been present for many years it is still popular across the USA with its effective outcomes. With all this hype does Coolsculpting works? If it does, then what is the secret of its effectiveness? In this blog, we are going to talk about what goes into CoolSculpting that works.
What is CoolSculpting?
- Coolsculpting is a fat-freezing treatment that is widely employed across the globe for its positive outcomes. It is ranked top among the non-invasive body contouring and fat reduction therapies. This treatment is approved by the FDA and is beneficial to many patients due to its no downtime nature. You can return to normal activities immediately after completing this treatment.
- The CoolSculpting device freezes the unwanted fat cells to a temperature of -9C for around 35 to 75 minutes. Once this process happens, cells die but without damaging other skin cells, nerves, or muscles in the process. These fat cells are eliminated by the natural metabolism process by the body so that they do not store fat again.
- Damaged fat cells take around a couple of days to die and are later eliminated by the body. But the overall results will need around 2 months to show the actual benefit. As all the target region fat cells are eliminated the cells in the remaining region will compress leading to a reduction of fat layers.
- CoolSculpting is employed by many people to treat many parts of the body generally the lower back, sides, thighs, and parts of the belly region with also benefits on the arms, legs, and buttocks. Few people also need more treatment sessions to treat small body parts.
- Every part of the body will require around an hour to be treated accurately. Similarly, if there are more body parts to be treated, it will demand more time. Larger parts will automatically need more time than smaller body parts to show the results.
Does CoolSculpting Work?
- Coolsculpting has shown a success rate when performed by expert handlers. They are successful in eliminating fat from many areas of the body, showcase fewer side effects than other procedures like liposuction.
- Even this treatment eliminates fat from precise areas, it is not considered a magical cure to eliminate fat across large regions or the whole body. This procedure will also not be effective for everybody as many people will show no results or some adverse effects if the treatment region is more.
- People will need around two months to get complete results while some body parts may need repetitive treatments to get complete results. It depends on various aspects and the expertise of the therapist.
- Other factors such as diet and exercising patterns also play a role in showcasing positive results. An individual who is not following a healthy diet and an active lifestyle will not see the same results as the one who follows them.
- CoolSculpting will not stiffen the saggy skin. If the skin has stretched around the fat accumulation layers, then that person may have excess loose skin in that region.
- It is crucial for patients individuals to understand all these aspects and determine the goals while speaking to doctors before deciding about Coolsculpting.
- Patients need to determine their own needs, as well as research their doctors when considering CoolSculpting.
Since this is a non-surgical treatment there are very minimal risks when compared to the surgical ones. There may be some amount of contour issues like in liposuction procedure. As CoolSculpting has no room for human error, it also has certain limitations while removing fat as required from precise regions. Hence, there are possible issues like numbed nerves that can occur with increased intensity.
Some likely side effects of CoolSculpting are:
- Tingling feeling at the treatment region during the treatment session especially when the device is placed between the panels.
- Feeling of pain at the treatment region even after two weeks after the procedure seem to go away on their own without any extra efforts or therapies.
- Some amount of swelling, redness, bruising, or skin sensitivity at the treatment region will fade off within no time.
How Long Does CoolSculpting Last?
CoolSculpting eliminates fat cells while making sure that they do not accumulate fat again. But individuals have to follow a healthy lifestyle to maintain the results of this procedure. An individual who does not exercise or who consumes unhealthy junk foods will welcome the fat deposits again. Coolsculpting is not for every person as it does not treat obesity. This treatment is suited for eliminating fat in mild amounts at precise regions that are stubborn to rigorous diet and exercises. CoolSculpting is a safe and effective treatment for reducing body fat in many people who are not overweight but have deposits of fat in certain regions.
Does CoolSculpting Treat Body Fat Issues?
CoolSculpting is just a cosmetic treatment that does not treat the actual reason for fat accumulation. There are total chances of reaccumulating fat across regions if the person has diabetes, a metabolic condition, or an unhealthy lifestyle routine.
Many people may have these stubborn fat issues, but they may also indicate an underlying health problem which enhances the importance of consulting a specialist before opting for this treatment.
Individuals must discuss all the fat removal techniques, their complications, benefits, and issues of these procedures on specific persons as they may vary depending on several factors.
If you are serious about getting the benefits of the CoolSculpting procedure by knowing its secrets from experts, then contact Suvita Medical Aesthetics. Our team has worked for years in the procedure-driven field of emergency medicine and blends expert knowledge of anatomy with personal and professional experience in aesthetic, beauty, and wellness services.